You are invited to enjoy an afternoon in the country— WINTERSONGFEST!
An afternoon filled with music, friends and the spirit of the season in a vintage, restored church.
Since moving here two years ago, I have become acquainted with many performing venues and performers. When I visited James’ restored church/home, I immediately thought it to be a perfect venue for live acoustic music. In addition to owning and running Albany Talent, James Pentaudi is a playwright and plans on giving his musicals a “home” to share with audiences. Come check this place out and enjoy the festive afternoon.
· Where– 13 Leonard Street, State Route 32, Gansevoort, NY 12831
- Why—to introduce this venue for future events, performances, plays, Open Mics, etc. It is perfectly situated between Glens Falls and Toga.
- When—Saturday, January 16th 2-5. The “song circle/jam” runs from 2-3 and the Open Mic is from 3-5 (sign up in advance; max 15)
- Cost—suggested donation requested to cover costs $5/person
- Refreshments—munchies and non-alcoholic beverages provided at no additional charge.
- Who is invited? Area musicians/performers along with actors/models from Albany Talent.
- RSVP no later than January 9th –to Chuck (for performers to sign up for Open Mic, 518-280-6077); to James (for models and actors—518-334-2918); everyone else—call either number to let us know you are coming. Space is limited, so we need to know how many people to expect, so please call us.